Educational events sponsored by the land trust and open to all womyn.
See what Events are coming up!
Past events have included:
- Practical Skills for Womyn
- Exploring Community
- Building Construction Skills
- Aging and Ageism
- Challenging White Supremacy: Learning Anti-Racist Activism
- Nature and Arts Retreat
- Videos/discussions on feminist issues
- Living and Working Cooperatively: Womyn’s Land Trusts
- Feminist Girls Camp-out
- Self Defense for Womyn and Girls
In addition the local womyn’s community is often invited to events on the land such as a Solstice gatherings, the Interdependence Day Celebration and workshops in July, and occasional work days. Outside groups use the land for events they organize, such as the weekend retreat of Womyn’s Outreach for Womyn from Columbus, OH–”Sober, Strong and Free” on Memorial Day and Labor Day.