This October, the new SuBamuh land residents would like to invite you to our 150-acre slice of Ohio for an afternoon and evening of rekindling the land (and campground) on Saturday the 20th. The wood gathering is an opportunity for the community to meet the new land residents at the Susan B. Anthony Memorial Unrest Home, learn more about the shift from women’s land to queer land currently taking place, and feel closer to the Appalachian foothills. This is a very kid-friendly event from 2-8pm. Centered by the barn we will gather wood, have a costume contest, hike a haunted trail, bonfire, have a potluck feast, and enjoy more adult festivities after 8. If you’d like to stay the night, camping is $7. Members get in for $5. Bring camping gear and equipment if you plan to camp.
Learn more about SuBamuh and its new developments as well as discuss upcoming events, programs, and directions as we approach this Halloween season.
• This is a FREE event! Donations are welcome.
• All genders and age groups welcome! This is a feminist and queer space open to all women, LGBTQ+ folks, and allies.
• Live Old Time music for your entertainment
• Costumes encouraged
• 2-8pm kid friendly, 8-10pm party (schedule tbd)
• BYOB (for dinner and after 8pm – let’s keep it classy 2-8!)
• RSVP through the potluck link (fill it out, and then you will receive the address).
• Sign up for the Potluck and get the address here
• For more information, contact SuBamuh Land on Facebook or email at firstname.lastname@example.org